Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Friday, November 16, 2007

Redundancy

Today I was handed my official notification of redundancy and will cease to work for Flextronics from Monday. As yet I have had no job offers, although I have had three interviews and will have another one on Tuesday, God willing. Please pray for us at this time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get a new job soon.

Monday, November 19, 2007 3:06:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Thanks, Daniel. Please pray for us. I don't want to burn up the redundancy money.

Monday, November 19, 2007 4:20:00 pm  
Blogger Allen R. Mickle, Jr. said...

I am praying for you brother! I am in a similar situation as my job at TBS is done and I look for work.

Monday, November 19, 2007 10:13:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will. Crawford et al

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:09:00 pm  
Blogger Timothy Davis said...

Thanks, Allen and Crawford.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home