Ad Gloriam Dei

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corintians 10:31

"Let us pursue the things which make for peace and those by which one may edify another"- Romans 14:19

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Thursday, August 14, 2008

G.I. Williamson on Exclusive Psalmody

As mentioned in my discussions with Tim, G.I. Williamson wrote a book on Exclusive Psalmody. I'm glad to say that this excellent, succinct study is available on-line here.

I'm may still extract the bit on Ephesians 5:18,19 and Colossians 3:16 and post it on the blog for convenience. (Use "find" on your browser to find the relevant section in the web page linked above.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home